Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome to my NEW Blog!!


Hi there! This is my new blog to help support my weight loss journey:) I have met and made many wonderful supportive friends through my other blog Lil' Bits and Pieces of Me; which is just my daily ramblings about crafts, shopping, kids, etc.

I have chosed to start another blog to remain focused on weight loss; the good, the bad and the ugly!! I want to keep track of what I eat, when I exercise, my "a-ha!" weight loss motivating moments, etc. I hope you will join me too on my journey over "this scary bridge" in my life; as I make it over the bridge to the beautiful place that lies ahead!

Since I started this on Easter... I need to make this first post short. Please check back soon for more info...

Greetings,
Noelle ♥
a.k.a PHAT Bottomed Girl

3 comments:

  1. Well done Noelle...
    Very brave of you and your Journey to blog it...
    Makes the chocies you make even more accountable I guess when it is in Black and white!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bridge and blooming trees! My diet is on hold until Bobby comes home but I'll get motivated reading about your progress!! Skinny jeans, here we come! ☺

    ReplyDelete