Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Turning over a new leaf...

I did it... I have been debating whether or not to join a 30 day fitness research study with Curves for Women and I did it! I signed up! You have to commit to 3, 30 minute work outs a week for 4 weeks. I did join Curves years ago and actually lost inches in my middle section... remarkable!! So if I do this religiously like they ask, 3 times a week is NOT bad!! And, I see results... I think I will "re-join" there again. Curves is great because its ALL WOMEN! No creepy men staring at your as* when you do squats at the gym; lol!

As far as other things with me go... I have had a tremendous amount of lower back pain for about 2 weeks now, a constant dull and achy feeling/pain in my lower belly- under my belly button for a week consistently, no period now since early March (and that even with taking the Provera my dr. prescribed me to help me get a period!!) and nausea!! If I didn't know better... I'd think I was pregnant. But I can't be, my "tubes" are tied!! I know in some cases it does happen and its NOT good!

So tomorrow I am going to see my gyno dr. and am giving her ONE LAST CHANCE to find out what the hell is going on with me!!! If she tells me, you need to LOSE WEIGHT! I am going to explode into tears and yell!! Then I will ask for my medical records as I leave her office!!

Please pray that I get some answers soon. All these weird aches and pains are affecting the quality of my life. I am 30 for goodness sakes!!!! I shouldn't feel like an OLD OLD LADY!!!

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Curves and also with the Doc today. I hope you don't have to yell. ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noelle ,
    Have they done a pregnancy test for you ?
    Try that - to kick that out of the way - and not worry yourself over that .
    Ok - this happened to me years ago . I had pains - doc said it was an infection - so i got antibiotics , this happened for months , no joy - then i ended up having a laproscope to see what was going on . i had adhesions - best described like stringy bits pulling on my tubes - so they cut them away . And i`ve been fine ever since .
    Maybe if they can do a scan on you - like when you were pregnant - they may see something - and put your mind at ease .

    Or it may be IBS syndrome - with worrying about many things and certain foods aggravate it .
    Just my thoughts about it - i hope it goes well for you .

    ReplyDelete