Thursday, April 16, 2009

Depressed:(

Wow, this has been a bad couple of days. I feel like I want to eat constantly!! My period should be knockin' on the door here soon; but I think that is part of my problem. I have not gotten a period on my own since last May 2008. I didn't get one until August 2008 when my dr. prescribed me with a pill to
"give me a period", which might I add, causes terrible bloating! This is why I am going to see a new gyno dr. in a couple weeks!! My old dr. only had one answer for everything... Lose Weight! Easier said than done sister!! I am swelling in my legs, hands, arms... its terrible. Everyone (myself, my mom and girlfriends) are all concerned that something more is going on with me. My family has a history of female problems; I am afraid that I am next in line!

I did eat an apple today with a tbsp. of lite peanut butter for a snack and it was so yummy and satisfying! I was proud of myself for that but nibbled on some chips and easter candy today too:( We went to dinner and I had a big salad, which was GOOD and FILLING. I need to get walking or something everyday or I will HATE myself so much this summer when its time to put a swimsuit on!!

Just say a prayer that we will find out what is going on with my health, please friends? I am scared!

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

3 comments:

  1. The swelling concerns me too, glad you are seeing a different doctor.

    Don't hate yourself. You are trying to get on the get healty bandwagon. It is just hard. We will get there.

    Good luck with the doctors. I will send a prayer your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girl friend! Focus on the apple and the salad you ate instead of the chips and candy. You *are* making progress!

    I hope you can find some natural alternatives to the drugs/meds. I only take them when I absolutely have too because they *all* have side effects.

    Don't think about that swim suit- think about being healthy and trust the Lord to bring that about in your life more and more each day. That *is* what He's doing. ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Brenda's page and really like it. Good luck with finding the motivation to exercise - it can be a tough thing! Also, I hope that your female problems resolve as well. Those are doubly difficult! Take care and I will check in again soon,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete