Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I need a kick in the rear!

Well, still no motivation to exercise! I did buy the 30 day shred video last week from Target but its still sitting on the entertainment center. My math class is done and work ended today; so maybe I will unwind and dig deep to find the motivation to exercise. I have not been eating nearly as much as I normally would, since I haven't been feeling well- probably due to the nausea I get at times.

I am hoping to get an appointment with my new PC dr. in a week or so. I sent back my new patient paperwork today.

My swelling has calmed down some too; so I have lost a pound. Ugh, if only 50 more could fall off that quickly!! I will admit something to you that I never tell anyone... I weigh 247 lbs. right now! Thank GOD I am tall and the weight is evenly distributed throughout most of my body- well the belly is BIG! This is the most I ever weighed!! SO DEPRESSING! I'l like to be down to 210 by then end of summer, at the minimum!!

Off to bed now, chat soon!

Noelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey, 1 pound is one pound!! Good for you! I hope the new doctor helps you.

    Good luck on the shredding. Jillian kicks butt!! I am gonna start up again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one pound! Here's to more to go! ☺ I'm sure once you get that swelling down, you will loose pounds and inches! But with all the pain you've been having, I'm sure it's hard to think about adding more with an intense work out! I don't know if you have acess to a local pool but swimming literally makes the inches fall off AND it's fun!

    Well aren't you brave to tell your weight? ☺ There aren't many women willing to do that- in fact some lie about it! That shows me that you are serious about losing and you *can* do it, Noelle!

    I just finished up a major colon cleansing program and I feel so great! (It feels so good after the long, sickly Winter!) I did the same cleanse last Summer and it was the best summer I've ever had. I really don't care how much I weigh. I just want to be healthy and loose inches. If that means losing pounds, too- then good!

    I love you, girl! Hang in there and we'll get to the bottom of your health difficulties! ♥

    ReplyDelete