Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I SUCK!!

Just popping in to admit that I haven't gotten motivation yet this week to work off this FLAB! Easter didn't help with all the deviled eggs! UGH! BUT... I have NOT gone crazy with Easter candy like I am normally prone to do.

Tomorrow is another day... no work, no school and one kiddo home. So at nap time I will be Power Sculpting with my Biggest Loser DVD and cleaning. I am striving to eat more fruits and veggies tomorrow too. I find it SO hard to eat good on days that I am away from home- at class or working. Do you do the same??? I am always running late which makes it hard to pack a healthier lunch to take with me.

What is your GOAL for the DAY?

~Noelle

2 comments:

  1. You do not suck! You will get motivated.
    My goal for tomorrow is to stop eating the candy and get back on my stepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say that! You do not suck! Saying things like that will not motivate- they'll keep you down.

    Eating more of the good stuff and drinking more water is a great idea because it leaves less room for the bad stuff.

    Today is a new day, Noelle! Take one step at a time and don't get discourged if you trip or back track- okay? ♥

    ReplyDelete