Sunday, June 28, 2009

working out!


My BFF gave me a pass to join Fitness USA for $5.00 (fee) and $12.00 a month for 6 months. I joined last week and have worked out twice! I am so sore, especially the triceps area!

I am proud to say that my total weight loss since Mid-May is..... drumroll please..... 12 pounds! So if there are a bit more than 4 months till the wedding and I continue to lose 1-2 pounds a week, minimum- then I could possible have lost 35-50 pounds by the wedding!! HOLY CRAP!

I am at 237.9 pounds right now.. and would be in HEAVEN if I could be under 200 in time for the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing would I feel THEN on that day!

Thanks for your support girls:) You help me through this SO much too!!!

2 months ago, I NEVER thought I could be doing this!! BUT I AM:)

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such an awesome job, Noelle!! You are going to be smokin' for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet friend! Awesome job Noelle! ♥

    ReplyDelete