Saturday, June 13, 2009

guilty!

Guilty as charged! I've cheated... not on my future hubby but on my diet!!

A slice of yumm-o cake the other day, potato chips last night with dinner... SOOO BAD!

I am starting to despise VEGGIES!! A girl can only eat so much of these!!

I need to get back on track or the dr. will be giving me some bad news on the 29th... NO CARBS! Eeek... the little bit that I can have is hard enough, I can't imagine not having any!!

Any good and tasty recipes with veggies in them that you can share with me? Websites for recipes?

Help a sista' out please!!!!!!

Noelle ♥

1 comment:

  1. I forget your rules... Can you have any cheese or sauces with your veggies? Any combo of veggies, lightly sauteed with a little sauce and wrapped in a soft flour tortilla is a good way to get the veggies in.

    You're bound to fudge now and then but you'll get right back on track! ♥

    ReplyDelete