Thursday, June 18, 2009

and another...

...another pound that is!! That makes my weight loss so far 9 lbs in just under six weeks! I feel so much better, my pants are looser in the waist!! Oh man, if another 20-30 could fall off before the wedding, I'd be feeling like a little sex kitten on our wedding night... MEEEEOOOOOWWW!! LOL
Sorry if that was too much information for ya'! I am just so HAPPY!!

I rarely snack and if I do its a string cheese or Atkins protein bar. I hardly feel all that hungry either; compared to when I was stuffing my face with junk all day long!!

I am so thankful for my new dr. and their nutritionist and... for all YOUR support too:)

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done the math but at the rate you're going it looks like you could drop that much! Way to go, girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete