Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Say cheese!


Here I am, after losing probably 11 pounds. This was taken on Fathers Day by my son Gavin. I wanted to see how I looked in my outfit, lol! Don't mind all the toys behind me!
I was a little nervous about sporting the tank tops 'cause of my arms and belly!
I love these Bermuda Shorts, so comfy! Got them at Walmart for $12.00!

Can't wait to see what I'll look like after another 10, 20 or even 30 pounds come off!

13 pounds total lost since Mid-May!

Noelle ♥

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weightloss. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 pounds! Alright! A picture diary is a great idea. You have such pretty legs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!!! Love the shorts, they never look that cute on my stubby legs :)

    Congrats on the weight loss, keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Sweetie! You are the cutest! Congratulations on your weight loss- such an amazing accomplishment.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete