Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shred=DEAD!!

Holy CRAP!! Vickie wasn't lying about the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Micheals!! I started it yesterday and almost died from the cardio! Cardio, man I didn't think it would be that hard! The butt kicks really kicked my BUTT!! LOL I am feeling it today in my thighs especially. Are you supposed to do it every day for 30 days?

I was thinking of doing my other video with her today, the Power Sculpt one; which is my favorite!!

We'll see, I feel like I can't move... but its a GOOD thing!!

Noelle~

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Noelle! I'd probably be down sick with something by day 3! My body just can't handle such a work out! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Jillian kicks peoples butts! Yup, you are supposed to do it every day. I thought you were supposed to take a break, but she says everyday!

    ReplyDelete