Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oh yea!

guess what? i have lost 4 pounds!! YAHooooooo!!

onto another note...

got the news yesterday that I AM insulin resistant, and have the PCOS! apparently the "lady" that called me from the office the first time didn't know what the hell she was talking about when she said that the test results were normal. my actual dr's nurse called yesterday and said that the insulin was high. sooooo... on june 1st i have to meet with a nutritionist to look at the 2 week food journal that i have to keep with everything that i eat each day till i meet with her. we are going to develop a diet plan for me since i have to watch this stuff now- ex. carbs, sweets, etc.

the positive on this...

(1) it will help me LOSE WEIGHT!

(2) the odds that my periods will come back are HIGH

(3) if the periods to come back, i can stop taking the PROVERA and won't be bloated like a hot air balloon anymore!

(4) i might be lookin' REAL SEXY for my future hubby in 6 months for our WEDDING DAY!

today i have ate really well- salad, fruit, some chicken and pecans in the salad and NO POP! i actually feel really good!!

MAYBE, just MAYBE... I CAN DO THIS!!

thanks for your support girls!!

loves ya,
noelle ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hot Dog!! 4 pounds, girl!! Woo Hoo! I need to get motivated again and start shredding!

    Well that is good news that you now know what is wrong and can get it under control. I love how you put a postive spin on why you have to eat better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sorry- having comment probs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like HAVING to eat right, eh?

    I was always so good at eating healthy when pregnant or nursing but afterwards?
    ME WANT COOKIES!

    Congrats on the 4 pounds! You inspire me! You're gonna be one sexy lady on your wedding day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there -

    COngrats on the 4 pounds. I tried to visit your bit and pieces blog but am unable to. So I am leaving a big hug for you here. Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well. Any new artwork lately?

    ReplyDelete